By Neil Simon
The story follows the attempt by a young theatrical agent to re-unite his elderly uncle, a former vaudevillian great, with his long-time stage partner for a TV reunion. Despite their celebrated reputation, the two old men have not spoken in twelve years. Besides re-mastering their sketch, the two men have numerous issues to work out before they are ready to return to the public eye
- Willie Clark ~ Bill Bodnar ~ Stubborn, unpredictable former vaudeville star.
- Al Lewis ~ George Maslankowski ~ Reserved, classy former vaudeville star, slowed by age.
- Ben Silverman ~ Charlie Wimmer ~ Loving, patient nephew and agent to Willie Clark.
- Registered Nurse ~ Colleen Zana ~ No-nonsense caregiver.
- Sexy Nurse ~ Becky Bongard ~ Curvy, sexy, (stereo-type dumb blond) actress in revival of The Sunshine Boys famous sketch.
- Eddie ~ Jennifer Stevens ~ CBS floor assistant director for the revival of The Sunshine Boys famous sketch.
- Patient ~ Michael “Doc” Kuhn
- TV Director ~ Steve Zana
- Placard Gal ~ Terry Pickering
- Recorded Announcer ~ Karl Berner
Opening weekend ~ Saturday 7 at 7:30PM, Sunday 8 at 2PM
Closing weekend ~ Friday 13 at 7:30PM, Saturday 14 at 7:30PM, Sunday 15 at 2PM